9:00 AM - 2:30 PM PARCC Data III: Designing Math Content for High School
8:30 AM - 3:00 PM NJ Education Innovation Summit!
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM Google Educator Boot Camp, Day #1
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM Google Educator Boot Camp, Day #2
8:30 AM - 2:00 PM Edcamp Exit 8A
During this two day learning experience, participants will learn the essentials of Google Apps for Education with a focus on the skills and techniques needed to complete the online exam to achieve “Google Educator” status and pursue “Google Education Trainer” status. Don't miss it! Sign up now! (July 7 & 8, 2016)
The 71st ASCD Annual Conference and Exhibit Show: Education's premier professional development event for classroom teachers, principals, and administrators.
* Each student enters school healthy and learns about and practices a healthy lifestyle.
* Each student learns in an environment that is physically and emotionally safe for students and adults.
* Each student is actively engaged in learning and is connected to the school and broader community.
* Each student has access to personalized learning and is supported by qualified, caring adults.
* Each student is challenged academically and prepared for success in college or further study and for employment and participation in a global environment.